fot
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pressure During Race Conditions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pressure During Race Conditions
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:53:34 -0500
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
References: <CAPR120-kYSCgSfYejGS13i+n9QGjYWi7uisSmREHe66jchawnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEN1C=T_f-niBwa_gjnT=1jQGZ_HpwQvc4ySRJ4HBHf+TY2pCg@mail.gmail.com> <CEAFA4BF-3638-4115-9034-46CC3BBCDE6B@me.com> <CAPR120-OkN-3HFCksiWooUaqZvVOdNZxGTPido5_LuND4_D3+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPR120-KaWDY6P28Gy_5888v=cNtwaOBn9MA+CXhFEB+H=u=Jw@mail.gmail.com>
User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7611380633737894765==
 boundary="------------lP5lyUeg1kSgT65aBzk1Rp4u"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------lP5lyUeg1kSgT65aBzk1Rp4u
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My TR-4 accusump is plumbed similarly.  Uses big-ass lines (AN12 I 
think).  Keeping the oil overfull is the trick for the TR-4.  I have an 
older electronic valve in the accusump, they apparently flow more than 
the newer valve.  Same deal, left hand turns, oil pressure drop even 
with baffling if oil level is too low. Accusump keeps it up to about 30 
though.

Regards, Tony Drews

On 9/29/2026 9:44 PM, Mark Cook wrote:
> Oh, by the way, my accusump is plumbed to flow in between the oil 
> cooler and the external oil manifold.  The backflow/check valve is 
> between the accusump line and the oil cooler.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Mark Cook
>
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 10:26â?¯PM Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Scott, Jason, Bob and Mike,
>
>     Thanks for the quick responses. Scott - I have both the newer
>     Racetorations baffle and oil pickup in the second link.   I also
>     have an oil low pressure light in front of me set at 30psi, which
>     is what alerted me  hen on the track.   So, in summary, three
>     things to check:
>
>     1. Oil level - try "over filling" by 1/2" over fill line or 1 full
>     quart
>     2. Accusump automatic valve - check settings or replace with
>     manual valve (automatic valve may not be opening soon enough)
>     3. Replace the oil pan baffle with a different make if the above
>     does not work.
>
>     Much appreciated!  Will keep you posted.  Hope to see you all at
>     VIR in March for the Wild Hare.  If the planets align, I will be
>     there too.
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Mark Cook
>
>     On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 4:36â?¯PM Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com> wrote:
>
>         Hi, Mark, another not-quite-the-same story, but I also run a
>         GT6 with a stock - now baffled oil pan and an accusump.  My
>         accusump is plumbed right into the block - directly above the
>         stock oil filter opening thereâ??s a hole in the block that is
>         filled in with some soft metal from the factory.  That was
>         drilled out, tapped and has an AN -12 (?) hose that connects
>         to the accusump on the passenger compartment floor.  Like
>         Jason, I just have a manual lever/ball valve right on the
>         tank- open that up before I fire the engine, close it before I
>         shut it off. I can reach it easily when Iâ??m sitting in the
>         car.  I also have a big red autometer pro-lite on top of the
>         dash, aimed at me, which goes on any time the pressure drops
>         below 30 or 40 lb (been so long since I installed it I donâ??t
>         remember what the pressure switch is at). It serves two
>         purposes - when I turn on the ignition switch, it lights up
>         until I open the accusump and the pressure builds.  Second, I
>         donâ??t need to be watching my gauge while racing - if that
>         light goes on, I immediately know something is wrong, big
>         time, and can shut off the engine hopefully before I ruin it
>         and/or oil the track.
>
>         I run a stock pump, the baffles divide the pan into quarters
>         and have a few holes punched in them to let the oil move
>         around but not too much.  Loose fit at the bottom of the pan.
>         Again, like Jason, I also run the oil level about 3/8 -to-
>         1/2â?? above the top fill mark as I find the oil pressure does
>         drop slightly if itâ??s below the top fill mark.
>         My full chat oil pressure at the Glen this weekend was about
>         70-75 lb (this engine has about six events on it) - 60 lb cold
>         at idle, maybe 50lb hot at idle.  I do not notice any
>         fluctuations on turns.
>         I think my full fill is about 7.5 quarts starting with a
>         drained accusump, but not sure.  BTW- I always use an oil
>         pressure primer tank when I change the oil, start the engine,
>         open the accusump to pressurize it (partially - donâ??t want the
>         oil pressure to drop as it fills up), then adjust the fill
>         level at the dipstick.  That way, any time I start the engine
>         after that I can pre-oil it with the accusump.
>
>         I wonder if your baffle is the issue?  If this is it, I donâ??t
>         think it is doing much good.
>         
> https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6/
>         On the other hand, I donâ??t see any issues with this one.  Not
>         sure what the saucer pick-up really does for the engine,
>         though. Might even keep oil from getting to the intake if it
>         is too close to the bottom of the pan.
>         
> https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/track-day-competition-oil-pump-complete-kit-tr5-6/
>         not sure which one you have.
>         Good luck, let us know what you find out.  An accusump is
>         cheap insurance!
>
>         Scott Janzen
>
>         On Sep 29, 2026, at 3:41â?¯PM, JS Performance Motoring, LLC
>         <jason@jsperformancemotoring.com> wrote:
>
>         Mark,
>                  My GT6 runs a baffled stock pan with a stock pickup,
>         so it's apples to oranges, but I find that running the oil
>         level about 1/2" above the "full" line on the stock dipstick
>         helps reduce how often the oil pressure fluctuates in
>         left-hand turns. There is ample room before the crank throws
>         hit the oil, that extra oil has never been a problem for me. 
>         I suspect the longer throws of the 2.5L crankshaft also have
>         plenty of room.
>
>         When watching my in car videos, I see the oil pressure gauge
>         needle still flickers occasionally during a left turn after a
>         hard braking zone, but with the Accusump backfeeding, it never
>         indicates pressure nearly as low as what you are reporting.
>         I'm still seeing 50 psi during a momentary drop.  70 to 80 psi
>         at peak revs (8,000 rpm) with hot oil.
>
>         How is your Accusump plumbed into the engine?  I have seen
>         Accusumps with an electronic valve that doesn't open until
>         some preset pressure drop, those seem less helpful in this
>         sort of situation. I prefer the manual valve that's wide open
>         whenever the engine is running.
>
>
>
>         Jason Sukey
>         JS Performance Motoring, LLC
>         440.984.7720 <tel:(440)%20984-7720>
>         jason@jsperformancemotoring.com
>         www.jspmparts.com <http://www.jspmparts.com/>
>         https://www.facebook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/
>
>
>         On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 3:20â?¯PM Mark Cook
>         <mecook635@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>             All,
>
>             Back in January, installed a newly built back up engine in
>             the TR6 (while Jason Sukey was re-building my original
>             engine).  Finally, ran some break-in laps back in May at
>             lower RPMs (one session at <5,000, then a second
>             session at about ~6,000rpm).  Engine ran well, but did not
>             really push it hard.
>
>             Last week at VIR, pushed the car a little harder (both in
>             rain and dry track).  Moving through T3 and T4 (left hand
>             turns), I experienced very low oil pressures:
>             T3 -  30.1psi / 3954rpm / 60.1mph and
>             T4 -  24.8psi / 3643rpm / 46.6mph.
>
>             At similar rpms,
>             T12 (RH), 52.4psi / 3525rpm / 45.9mph.
>
>             I have a Racetorations oil sump (take 1.6qts more than
>             stock), race baffle and race oil pickup (with the
>             saucer).  Did not push the TR6 very hard, not over 7,000rpm.
>
>             Clearly the oil must be sloshing to the right side of the
>             pan during the slow left hand turns.  The Racetorations
>             pickup is the saucer kind which is centered in the sump.
>
>             Showing good pressure at around 70+psi at near 6,800rpms
>             in straights and 2qt accusump when idling, 80psi.
>
>             We are going to drain, measure and refill. Thoughts, other
>             than simply not enough oil in the system?
>
>             The math:
>             Stock TR6 system -     5.4qts
>             Racestorations Sump +1.6qts
>             Oil lines  +0.5qts (external oil feed)
>             Oil cooler  +0.5qts
>             Accusump                    +2.0quts
>             Total       10.0qts
>
>             Thanks,
>
>             Mark Cook
>
>
>             _______________________________________________
>             fot@autox.team.net
>
>             http://www.fot-racing.com
>
>             Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>             Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive
>             http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>             Unsubscribe/Manage
>             <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>:
>             
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@jsperformancemotoring.com
>
>
>         _______________________________________________
>         fot@autox.team.net
>
>         http://www.fot-racing.com
>
>         Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>         Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive
>         http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>         Unsubscribe/Manage:
>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/tony@tonydrews.com
>
>
--------------lP5lyUeg1kSgT65aBzk1Rp4u
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>My TR-4 accusump is plumbed similarly.  Uses big-ass lines (AN12
      I think).  Keeping the oil overfull is the trick for the TR-4.  I
      have an older electronic valve in the accusump, they apparently
      flow more than the newer valve.  Same deal, left hand turns, oil
      pressure drop even with baffling if oil level is too low. 
      Accusump keeps it up to about 30 though.</p>
    <p>Regards, Tony Drews</p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/29/2026 9:44 PM, Mark Cook wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAPR120-KaWDY6P28Gy_5888v=cNtwaOBn9MA+CXhFEB+H=u=Jw@mail.gmail.com">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Oh, by the way, my accusump is plumbed to flow in
          between the oil cooler and the external oil manifold.  The
          backflow/check valve is between the accusump line and the oil
          cooler.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Thanks again!</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Mark Cook</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at
          10:26â?¯PM Mark Cook &lt;<a href="mailto:mecook635@gmail.com";
            moz-do-not-send="true" 
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mecook635@gmail.com</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid 
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div>Scott, Jason, Bob and Mike,</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Thanks for the quick responses. Scott - I have both the
              newer Racetorations baffle and oil pickup in the second
              link.   I also have an oil low pressure light in front of
              me set at 30psi, which is what alerted me  hen on the
              track.   So, in summary, three things to check:</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>1. Oil level - try "over filling" by 1/2" over fill
              line or 1 full quart</div>
            <div>2. Accusump automatic valve - check settings or replace
              with manual valve (automatic valve may not be opening soon
              enough)
              <div>3. Replace the oil pan baffle with a different make
                if the above does not work.</div>
            </div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Much appreciated!  Will keep you posted.  Hope to see
              you all at VIR in March for the Wild Hare.  If the planets
              align, I will be there too.</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Regards,</div>
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>Mark Cook</div>
          </div>
          <br>
          <div class="gmail_quote">
            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at
              4:36â?¯PM Scott Janzen &lt;<a href="mailto:sjanzen@me.com";
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">sjanzen@me.com</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid 
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
              <div>Hi, Mark, another not-quite-the-same story, but I
                also run a GT6 with a stock - now baffled oil pan and an
                accusump.  My accusump is plumbed right into the block -
                directly above the stock oil filter opening thereâ??s a
                hole in the block that is filled in with some soft metal
                from the factory.  That was drilled out, tapped and has
                an AN -12 (?) hose that connects to the accusump on the
                passenger compartment floor.  Like Jason, I just have a
                manual lever/ball valve right on the tank- open that up
                before I fire the engine, close it before I shut it off.
                I can reach it easily when Iâ??m sitting in the car.  I
                also have a big red autometer pro-lite on top of the
                dash, aimed at me, which goes on any time the pressure
                drops below 30 or 40 lb (been so long since I installed
                it I donâ??t remember what the pressure switch is at). It
                serves two purposes - when I turn on the ignition
                switch, it lights up until I open the accusump and the
                pressure builds.  Second, I donâ??t need to be watching my
                gauge while racing - if that light goes on, I
                immediately know something is wrong, big time, and can
                shut off the engine hopefully before I ruin it and/or
                oil the track.
                <div><br>
                </div>
                <div>I run a stock pump, the baffles divide the pan into
                  quarters and have a few holes punched in them to let
                  the oil move around but not too much.  Loose fit at
                  the bottom of the pan. Again, like Jason, I also run
                  the oil level about 3/8 -to- 1/2â?? above the top fill
                  mark as I find the oil pressure does drop slightly if
                  itâ??s below the top fill mark.
                  <div>My full chat oil pressure at the Glen this
                    weekend was about 70-75 lb (this engine has about
                    six events on it) - 60 lb cold at idle, maybe 50lb
                    hot at idle.  I do not notice any fluctuations on
                    turns.</div>
                  <div>I think my full fill is about 7.5 quarts starting
                    with a drained accusump, but not sure.  BTW- I
                    always use an oil pressure primer tank when I change
                    the oil, start the engine, open the accusump to
                    pressurize it (partially - donâ??t want the oil
                    pressure to drop as it fills up), then adjust the
                    fill level at the dipstick.  That way, any time I
                    start the engine after that I can pre-oil it with
                    the accusump.</div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>I wonder if your baffle is the issue?  If this is
                    it, I donâ??t think it is doing much good. <a
href="https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6/";
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6/</a></div>
                  <div>On the other hand, I donâ??t see any issues with
                    this one.  Not sure what the saucer pick-up really
                    does for the engine, though. Might even keep oil
                    from getting to the intake if it is too close to the
                    bottom of the pan.  <a
href="https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/track-day-competition-oil-pump-complete-kit-tr5-6/";
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/track-day-competition-oil-pump-complete-kit-tr5-6/</a></div>
                  <div>not sure which one you have.</div>
                  <div>Good luck, let us know what you find out.  An
                    accusump is cheap insurance!  </div>
                  <div><br>
                  </div>
                  <div>Scott Janzen</div>
                  <div><br>
                    <div>
                      <div>On Sep 29, 2026, at 3:41â?¯PM, JS Performance
                        Motoring, LLC &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:jason@jsperformancemotoring.com";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">jason@jsperformancemotoring.com</a>&gt;
                        wrote:</div>
                      <br>
                      <div>
                        <div dir="ltr">
                          <div>Mark,</div>
                          <div>         My GT6 runs a baffled stock pan
                            with a stock pickup, so it's apples to
                            oranges, but I find that running the oil
                            level about 1/2" above the "full" line on
                            the stock dipstick helps reduce how often
                            the oil pressure fluctuates in left-hand
                            turns. There is ample room before the crank
                            throws hit the oil, that extra oil has never
                            been a problem for me.  I suspect the longer
                            throws of the 2.5L crankshaft also have
                            plenty of room.</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>When watching my in car videos, I see the
                            oil pressure gauge needle still flickers
                            occasionally during a left turn after a hard
                            braking zone, but with the Accusump
                            backfeeding, it never indicates pressure
                            nearly as low as what you are reporting. 
                            I'm still seeing 50 psi during a momentary
                            drop.  70 to 80 psi at peak revs (8,000 rpm)
                            with hot oil.</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>How is your Accusump plumbed into the
                            engine?  I have seen Accusumps with an
                            electronic valve that doesn't open until
                            some preset pressure drop, those seem less
                            helpful in this sort of situation. I prefer
                            the manual valve that's wide open whenever
                            the engine is running.</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <div>
                            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature">
                              <div dir="ltr">
                                <div>
                                  <div dir="ltr">
                                    <div>
                                      <div dir="ltr">
                                        <div dir="ltr">
                                          <div dir="ltr">
                                            <div>Jason Sukey</div>
                                            <div><span></span><span></span>JS
                                              Performance Motoring, LLC<br>
                                            </div>
                                            <div><a
href="tel:(440)%20984-7720" value="+14409847720" target="_blank"
                                                
moz-do-not-send="true">440.984.7720</a></div>
                                            <div><a
href="mailto:jason@jsperformancemotoring.com"; target="_blank"
                                                moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">jason@jsperformancemotoring.com</a><br>
                                            </div>
                                            <div><a
href="http://www.jspmparts.com/"; target="_blank" 
moz-do-not-send="true">www.jspmparts.com</a></div>
                                            <div><a
href="https://www.facebook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/"; target="_blank"
                                                moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.facebook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/</a><br>
                                            </div>
                                          </div>
                                        </div>
                                      </div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <br>
                        </div>
                        <br>
                        <div class="gmail_quote">
                          <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep
                            29, 2026 at 3:20â?¯PM Mark Cook &lt;<a
                              href="mailto:mecook635@gmail.com";
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">mecook635@gmail.com</a>&gt;
                            wrote:<br>
                          </div>
                          <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid 
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                            <div dir="ltr">
                              <div>All,</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Back in January, installed a newly
                                built back up engine in the TR6 (while
                                Jason Sukey was re-building my original
                                engine).  Finally, ran some break-in
                                laps back in May at lower RPMs (one
                                session at &lt;5,000, then a second
                                session at about ~6,000rpm).  Engine ran
                                well, but did not really push it hard.</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Last week at VIR, pushed the car a
                                little harder (both in rain and dry
                                track).  Moving through T3 and T4 (left
                                hand turns), I experienced very low oil
                                pressures:  </div>
                              <div>T3 -  30.1psi / 3954rpm / 60.1mph
                                and </div>
                              <div>T4 -  24.8psi / 3643rpm / 46.6mph.  </div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>At similar rpms, </div>
                              <div>T12 (RH), 52.4psi / 3525rpm /
                                45.9mph. </div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>I have a Racetorations oil sump (take
                                1.6qts more than stock), race baffle and
                                race oil pickup (with the saucer).  Did
                                not push the TR6 very hard, not over
                                7,000rpm.
                              </div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Clearly the oil must be sloshing to
                                the right side of the pan during the
                                slow left hand turns.  The Racetorations
                                pickup is the saucer kind which is
                                centered in the sump.</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Showing good pressure at around
                                70+psi at near 6,800rpms in straights
                                and 2qt accusump when idling, 80psi.</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>We are going to drain, measure and
                                refill. Thoughts, other than simply not
                                enough oil in the system?</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>The math:</div>
                              <div>Stock TR6 system -     5.4qts</div>
                              <div>Racestorations Sump +1.6qts</div>
                              <div>Oil lines                     
                                 +0.5qts (external oil feed)</div>
                              <div>Oil cooler                   
                                 +0.5qts</div>
                              <div>Accusump                  
  +2.0quts</div>
                              <div>Total       10.0qts</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Thanks,</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div>Mark Cook</div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                              <div><br>
                              </div>
                            </div>
_______________________________________________<br>
                            <a href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">fot@autox.team.net</a><br>
                            <br>
                            <a href="http://www.fot-racing.com/";
                              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
                            <br>
                            Donate: <a
                              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                            Archive: <a
                              href="http://autox.team.net/archive";
                              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>
                            <a
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage";
                              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                              
moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
                              Unsubscribe/Manage</a>: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@jsperformancemotoring.com";
                              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@jsperformancemotoring.com</a><br>
                            <br>
                            <br>
                          </blockquote>
                        </div>
                        _______________________________________________<br>
                        <a href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">fot@autox.team.net</a><br>
                        <br>
                        <a href="http://www.fot-racing.com";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
                        <br>
                        Donate: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                        Archive: <a
                          href="http://autox.team.net/archive";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>
                        <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a><br>
                        Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com";
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          
class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com</a><br>
                        <br>
                        <br>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" 
class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" 
href="mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.team.net</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" 
href="http://www.fot-racing.com";>http://www.fot-racing.com</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" 
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a 
class="moz-txt-link-freetext" 
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot</a>


</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------lP5lyUeg1kSgT65aBzk1Rp4u--


--===============7611380633737894765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============7611380633737894765==--


<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>