Re: Timing marks?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing marks?
From: "Neil Trelenberg" <neilberg@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:32:10 -0700
That's correct Andy, 600 rpm is what's called for and the car tach most
likely is not accurate down that low. Use a digital tach like what is on an
advance strobe. The light across the points when static timing is great but
it doesn't work that way with a electronic igniton. Unless there is another
way, I don't know...Neil