RE: running Hot

To: "'Leonard Berkowitz'" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: running Hot
From: "Don" <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:58:22 -0700
Leonard,
After trashing my Texas cooler because they fatigue with age I found
that BCS (the Nocks) sold a 6 blade 90 degree SS fan.  I have it
installed on my car and it will cool as good as the Texas cooler if not
better and it doesn't flex forward so it will never take out your
radiator unless the pulley flies off.
Don
BN4

"easier fixes include flushing your motor and replacing the radiator
core with a high efficiency core (excel core, for example).  This can
be done at your local radiator shop."

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8