Re: Air Leak

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: Air Leak
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:13:11 -0600
Rich, good idea, I have, as mentioned, had a similar problem with my car,
the top is older and has shrunk (pretty much last on my list of things to
replace as it spends 99% of the time hidden behind the seats) I assume that
would make the problem worse and maybe adding to Ben's as well?

Greg Lemon
54 BN1