Re[2]: MGB Heater Removal

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: MGB Heater Removal
From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 96 15:14:46 PST

 > Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with your heater?  Does it leak?  Does it
just not generate heat?

Just doesn't generate heat.  Well, it generates a very feeble amount of heat.

 > If you're doing the cooling system now, I'd definitely make sure the heater
>core is in good order.  If it's clogged up with gunk, it'll send a bunch of
>it into the rest of your cooling system, and...well, you get the picture.

That's what I was thinking.  I'll think I'll just get a good flashlight, do a
few stretching excercises, and dive under the dash.  Besides, how can I be an
MG owner without a little contortion now and then? :^)

Thanks for all your replies!

Michael Lytton
1970 MGB
michael.lytton@sierra.com