Re: [oletrucks] Stereo questions

To: "Don" <dhartman@sunvalley.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stereo questions
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:39:10 -0700
Why cut anything.  I was planning on fabricating a bolt in plate to go in
the glove box (I never use it for gloves anyway).  There are some of the
new CD changers that you can hook into virtually any radio, and not have to
cut anything.  I have been looking at some of the Alpine speakers and it
looks like I could install two of the small ones in my stock radio speaker
enclosure without any major modification and another pair of speakers could
be mounted under the seat, or under the dash.  This is how I plan on
setting mine up, but then I am not a serious audiophile.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco