RE: [oletrucks] Disc brakes vs. original equipment

To: "'Norm'" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>, Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Disc brakes vs. original equipment
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:26:48 -0600
There he goes, right down that slippery slope to rod-dom. Hang in there,
Norm, we resto-freaks are setting up a 12 point program called Rods
Anonymous to help those who, like you, have to fight those terrible rodding
impulses.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600
Paducah, KY

(by the way, the above IS humor, or at least an attempt at it, and not a
real knock on rodders)

        [stuff deleted]