Re: [oletrucks] Disc brakes vs. original equipment

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disc brakes vs. original equipment
From: "Norm" <dahorse@jvlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:09:13 -0600
> Norm:
>     Just to tantalize you a little more (One hot rodder to another).  Just
> got my new Morrison catalog.  They have the tube frame for the AD that you
> mentioned.  Heh :),
> Heh :)!!!   Wow!  Neat rides these old trucks, huh?
>
> Mark Self

Thanks Mark :-)

Just what I needed to hear......LOL  I am gonna try real hard to leave this
thing alone.....Tracie, (my wife) Was just telling me that she bets that I
can not keep from modifying it.....she uses her dryer that I fixed yesterday
as an example....I changed the belt on the motor....and noticed the pulley
was bigger than it should be for maxium drum rotation....so we fixed it!
This is a whole differant type of thing than the restoration of a
truck.....isn't it?...:-)  Well we will see next spring when work starts in
earnest!

Norm