Re: [oletrucks] vapor lock remedies

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vapor lock remedies
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:11:14 -0600
Are you on the YT list. i used to be. I had an AC-W40. Adding diesel is not a
good idea. It can cause pinging like an oil burning car would. Adding diesel is
like chopping your octane rating down. Not only that, diesel burns hotter than
gas and can cause high cylinder temps and further the ping/destruction problem.
And add to the smog problem we have.