Re: Painting a spitfire question

To: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>,
Subject: Re: Painting a spitfire question
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:37:49 -0600
It's a good question with many answers.

Some of which are:
You can never be sure you got all the remaining stripper out of the body,
this will come to light when you start to prime or paint and it starts to
seep out.

It is a very expensive way to do it.

With tighter EPA laws, it is harder and harder to dispose of the waste you
will accumulate.

Creates NASTY burns if you get it on you

Sometimes needs more then  one application

Just to name a few....

Nick Campiglia
Abilene,TX
Environmental Regulator