Re: Painting a spitfire question

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Painting a spitfire question
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:12:14
As any body had any experience with the places that advertise in Hemming
Motor News.  They dip your whole car into a bath of some mystery something
or other and all the paint and rust and everything else supposedly falls
right off.  They have about six sights around the country (none of which
are close to me) and I am wondering what exactly are they doing, is it
worth it, and how much does it cost?

Patrick

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire