Re: Bonnet prop length?

To: Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: Bonnet prop length?
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 15:52:30 -0500
I saw a similar arrangement at the British Car Day in Bronte Creek
Provincial Park (east of Toronto). The owner said he used gas cylinders
from a Nissan. Sorry don't remember the model. Great idea but so
un-original. One day when I get over my (somewhat) originality thing,
I'll try it.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario