Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:22:15 -0500
Laura,

Tim Suddard (the builder of the Ro-spit and publisher of Grassroots
Motorsports Magazine) is, by virtue of our common love of spitfires, a
friend of mine...   I've had an opportunity to visit the Suddard garage
and see the Ro-spit in person.  No kidding, this is the baddest spitfire
you've ever seen.  Seriously.  Hands down, flat out, balls to the wall
baddest spitfire you've ever seen.

You really just have to see it to understand...

(BTW, you really should subscribe to Grassroots Motorsports anyway..
It really is a magazine "for the rest of us".  I'm pretty sure they'll
send you a sample issue for free.  Go visit them at
http://www.grmotorsports.com/

(No financial interest, blah blah blah...)

John