Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:01:47 -0800
Thumbs up, Andy!<G>

I agree completely.

Nigel is so quick on the freeway, it's scary-why would anyone want or need
more power than that in a Spit? Unless they were to race it. I've only been
up to 85-but, Dave and his son had Nigel up to 100+! They told me that at
those speeds (with that power)-the car moves around. A Lot. But, were sure
it could go faster. Never did get it up to the real red line. (When you make
those mods, the red line on the tach is no longer true.)

All that power and Nigel has pretty much the mods that you suggested-more or
less. At any rate, this car has twice the horsepower of a stock 1500-why,
need more?

And like you, I like the sound-no, the music! of a Spitfire motor!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Laura G. and Nigel