Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 22:27:45 -0800
Hey Dan!

Cool your jets,man. He's just expressing his opinions and experiences.

Now who's on a high horse? Honestly-I read this response of yours and I
thought you were mean and condensending-some kinder gentler souls might be a
little leary of posting for fear of provoking one of your responses.

Blast me now-I've got on my flame retardent suit.

Laura G. and Nigel

-"If you don't have anything nice to say..."