Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>,
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:58:19 -0800
N.A.-

Just to comment-I've never had any problem with any Lucas parts-never any
electrical problems. I think it's over played-makes for good jokes. I know
more people who've not had problems than who have had problems. (Let's not
even start on my old '70 Caddy Eldorado!<g>)

And for all the mods-Nigel is still a brit! Dave saw to that!

p.s.-doesn't sound like a good place to be left by the side of the road!

Laura G. and Nigel