Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: <DANMAS@aol.com>, <jim.gambony@eds.com>, <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>,
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:08:31 -0800
Sure, I'd go head to head. Yes, I have just that much confidence in Nigel
and Dave.

And I know it can always be made hotter. Dave and I are always talking about
what to do next.

I don't think I'm on any high horse (I suppose you might feel this way cause
I'm a girl-oh well.I'll just take it as a compliment.)
I'm just telling it like I feel. I like the british motor and the sound it
makes. I can't see reason to change motors. To me, it's like putting day-glo
highlights on a Van Gogh! (But, I still think that Barry Schwartz's 6fire is
really neat!<g>)

So, thanks for letting me express MY opinions and ideas as readily as you
have expressed yours.

Well, time to take Nigel for his T-Day drive!:-)

Laura G. and Nigel