Re: Rotary Spitfire

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>, "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>,
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:01:33 -0600
Ive just gotta ring in on this one....
I guess Im a purist but my Spit does just fine in my book. Yes, Ive done
allot to make the engine pur but it's still a British Powerplant.  I sit and
read about all of you changing your alternators and such to get away from
the Lucas problems, wanting more reliability and all of this type stuff.  I
have never been stranded on the side of the road with my Spit....  I have
been sitting on the side of the road with my Ford and Honda and Chrysler and
GMC......  Oh yea, my MAZDA left me on the side of the road between Odessa
Texas and El Paso once to.....

N.A. Campiglia
Abilene Texas
Happy All Brit Owner-----Original Message-----