Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications
From: Conn <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 08:22:25 -0600

Brad Kahler wrote:

> (Brad gets up on soapbox)
>
> To Conn@wctc.net, who seems to be afraid to use his name in a post, I
> read the first part where you chewed out Laura about her arrogance and
> then the other part of your post where you were telling people to try and
> look at the positive side of an email post.  Maybe you aught to take your
> own advice when it comes to reading Laura's posts and maybe lump her
> into the rest of the spit owner category.

Perhaps you did not read carefully enough? I did not, "chew out" Laura, I simply
illustrated that what people read is often not what the writer intended. She had
commented that someone else was being somewhat inappropriate, and my intention
was to show that her (or anyone's) posts could be misconstrued. I did not say
her posts were *intended* to be arrogant, I said they appeared to be arrogant.
That's a *big* difference.

Sorry you were offended.