Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications

To: "Conn" <conn@wctc.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfires and non-verbal communications
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:34:19 -0800
Yes Conn-
I am bragging about my car-like every other person. What I was objecting to
was Dan's rather unpleasent tone to N.A.-I didn't say much when he was
putting me down-but then I saw it happening to someone who was agreeing with
me (and a couple of other people)-I just felt offended by his "bullying".

I may seem "almost arrogant"-but, 1.) I'm not really saying anything that
the "guys" don't say and 2.) I don't go and attack others on the list in a
personal, bullying manner.

Oh, and 3.)-The changing in phones boothes-that was a secret-who told? ;-)

Laura G. and Nigel