Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard

To: GRMTim@aol.com, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard
From: Chip Mautz <clmautz@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 07:25:22 -0800 (PST)
---GRMTim@aol.com wrote:

> "danmas" has challenged the Rotary Spifire to a duel!

Hmm - this is starting to sound more like the challenge that I issued
to Barney Gaylord (MG with an Attitude - MGA) when he said that Spit's
weren't reliable in competition!

Now, this MGA has been from Tijuana to the Artic Circle, and from the
West Coast to the East Coast.  So, I've got my work cut out for me.
We were going to meet at the Chattanooga Region SCCA and do a Solo II
autox duel, but maybe flat out at Road Atlanta would be fun!

Guess I'll have to bolt the seats in!  ;-)

I also have a challenge out against the president of the Georgia
Triumph Association's DSP TR6.  This is a very wicked, FAST, awesome
TR - it should be fun!

But, I know our Spitfire's will prevail!

Let me know when you guys pair off - I'll be there (only 2 exits south
of Road Atlanta).  Of course, you both need to let us all know what
YEAR this will be...  <big grin>

Chip

==
Chip Mautz
Dacula, Ga, USA
'99 Jeep Wrangler - _O|||||||O_
'71 Spitfire MKIV - 'Ol Smokey

"Do.  Or Do Not.  There is no try." - Yoda