Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard

To: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Rotary Spitfire challenge to Tim Suddard
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:44:24 -0600
Hmmm...  Maybe The Beast should get into this challenge -- does anyone
out there know Dave West?
http://www.westpro.com/Beast.html

I'll put Tristan up against your car any day, Tim!  (Hey, if you don't
start, you get beat!  Now where's the dratted coil wire on a Wankel!?!
;)

I'd love to see Rotary Spit in action!  Let us know if anything pans
out!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)