RE: Spit Roast Spitfires

To: "'James Carpenter'" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Subject: RE: Spit Roast Spitfires
From: Peter Cebalo <cebalo@NthShore.govt.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:14:28 +1300
Hi James,

I have a cheap alternative. Get two lengths of 2x4 wood, about 8 feet
long. Remove the tub from the frame.
Bolt one length from left wheel arch to right using the chassis mounting
holes and two 3" bolts.
( need to remove the fuel tank too )

Do the same at the front mounting points. The wood is wider than the
body on each side by about 18" . This enables you to tilt the body on
it's side.
( I think I have photos somewhere if anyone's interested in a jpeg )

Peter Cebalo

Auckland, New Zealand

73' Spifire Mk IV