Re: Spitfire story

To: "Ken Bertschy" <kentop@dakotacom.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire story
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:32:05 -0800
Great story Ken.

That's the thing with these little beasties-the way they capture the heart
and imagination-personally, I drive around, top down of course, in the chill
winter air, bundles in my flight jacket and gloves- all the while thinking
to myself-"I'm an intrepid motorist and adventurer"-scarf blowing in the
wind. Ahhhh.
Even getting gas is a delight and adenture!

Laura G. and Nigel