Re: Spitfire Story

To: "Mike Welch" <mikew@turbopower.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Story
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 10:02:42 -0800
I think the RAF camouflage is a great idea! And don't forget the rondels on
the doors! (I got a great little book on Spitfire airplanes at the Palm
Springs air museum-great pictures of all different schemes and ensignias and
rondels)-I would love to have a round tail- and do it RAF. Go for it-and
send me a picture plese! :-)

Laura G. and Nigel