RE: Spitfire Story

To: "Spitfires (E-mail)" <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire Story
From: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:15:42 -0700
(Sorry Laura, I just sent this to you via email instead of to the list)

I beat you to it, I already have a picture on my web site<g>.  It is taken
from an ad for the '70 model titled 'What it was like going up in a
Spitfire'.  I'll put the full ad on the web site now, just click on the camo
spit.

Mike Welch
'68 +/- Spitfire MkIII
'60 Jaguar MkII