Re: More on Amphicar

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More on Amphicar
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:17:41 -0500
My father bought a Renault in late 1960 in a nearby town (Johnson City TN),
 and I remember going with him to have it serviced, probably in 1961.  The
dealer had two Amphi-Cars in the show room.  I remember the two propellors
and no rudder.  I never saw the thing actually run.  Interesting that with
so few built a small town dealer would have two.

Sam