Re: I am really starting to hate this timing thing

To: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: I am really starting to hate this timing thing
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:33:17
OK,  after talking to Kevin Allen, I decided to drive the car and see how
it goes.  Please don't laugh.  Apparently, I am so use to the car running
poorly, that when it ran correctly I didn't know it.  It did not make sense
that it runs better at idle when retarded, apparently that is suppose to be
that way.  The car drives quite well on the street, and I believe that I
might be a hypocondriac mechanic.  Thanks all.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL