Re: List postings suggestion

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List postings suggestion
From: "R. A. Woodward" <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 18:24:27 -0600

Growe58@aol.com wrote:

> On a related topic, I see very few "non-technical" posts.  Should we have more
> anecdotal posts about spitfire related events, roadside breakdown stories,
> stupid
> questions about the car from the public in the mall parking lot, summaries of
> great drives etc?  Any interest from the list on that?

I enjoy reading them, but some people have objected to anecdotes on the list.

Just my opinion, but the list is called "spitfires" not "spitfire mechanicals"
so
any Spitfire related issues ought to be considered "on-topic."

Is this covered in the FAQ? Is there a FAQ?

--
"I don't regret any of the things I've done, just some of the things I wanted to
do, but didn't."

-R. A. Woodward (conn@wctc.net)