Re: Spit wiper motor ??

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit wiper motor ??
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 10:09:04 -0500
John,

Slow running can come from dried-out lube in the motor gearcase or actuator
cable.  I disassembled and re-lubed mine.  Sorry I don't recall messing
with the park position stuff.

The half-swipe could be worn linkage at the motor side, or worn 'wheel
houses' under the dash/cowl.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire (still with somewhat sloppy wipers)