Re: Yugo

To: "Jari Tabell" <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>,
Subject: Re: Yugo
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:18:40 +0100
One of the more excentic people I know from work as number 103 of a 110 car
line developed by Scoda for ralying.  2L straight six, I think one choke per
cylinder.  RWD 5 speed redlines in every gear.

BTW since VW takeover the Scoder has done extreamly well in one of the UK's
independent consumer car ratings.  A survay of new car owners 3 years after
they have brought the cars.  Things like faults complaints etc.  Beeting big
names like Ford and Vaxhaull.  Incedently our 'R' reg 2 year old 15k
Vaxhaull Astra had developed an electrical fault where the rearbrake lights
somtimes completly fail.  Lucas wiring is bad?  What about GM!

Looks like a normal Scoda until the BMW and Mercs try to overtake.

Incedently he can't get a car in his garage because of laith, milling
machine, and stand drill.  All for his hoby of building from lumps of
aluminum two stroke moddel engins.  Infact he has an extension infont of his
garage, with a wall and window.  Only thing is, he hindges the wall so that
the wall window and door open outward to get a car throught he porch into
the garage.