Re: What is joy

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>,
Subject: Re: What is joy
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:27:09 -0700
Exactly-on the Spit Joy subject-as Seinfeld said-he'd rather go 30mph on a
Vespa than 120 on a race track because it's all about the illusion of speed
and the feeling of wind in the face...

Didn't know Jerry was a "poet", eh?

That's when I decided he was really "OK"-that's exactly how I feel!

btw-had glorious dreams last night of driving the yellow E-Type Peter
O'Toole drove in :How to Steal a Million"-the old girl was wonderful!!!

Laura G. and "Someday," Nigel,"you'll be a Jag when you grow up!"