Re: What is joy

To: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine),
Subject: Re: What is joy
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 14:07:30 -0700
Geez, I should have let Seinfeld try out the race tuned Vespa I used to
scream around on in university. It had a top end of 140km/h and could out
acclerate a Ninja off the line (although I was left behind not long after).
It was a fun bike to play with but I wouldn't recommend going that fast on
10" wheels.

- Mark