Re: What is joy

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: What is joy
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 13:01:39 -0700
Ya know, Reid, Cadillac has a long tradition of innovation going all the
way back to early this century when they introduced the electric starter
and the measuring system that allows all of the mass produced mechanical
parts of different cats to be disassembled and interchanged and when put
back together, still work.  These two innovations won Cadillac the
Dewars Trophy twice (in England no less).

The whole Le Mans project is intended to show the reliability of the
Northstar System and enhance sales of the passenger cars.  But the car
is very nicely done and if looks count for anything, it's already a
winner in my book.

Joe

"Simmons, Reid W" wrote:

> Speaking of "Caddies", guess who is going big time racing... Cadillac!  I've
> seen their Le Mans entry for next year... it looks, well, interesting.  A
> Cadillac prototype race car, somehow that just doesn't sound right.
>
> Reid
> '79 Spitfire

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer