RE: What is joy

To: "'Dr. Faustus'" <faustus@inconnect.com>,
Subject: RE: What is joy
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 13:32:58 +0100
If only it was that simple!

My brother got done a couple of years ago.  He was genuinely
test-driving a car which he was planning to buy, and got pulled over and
done for having no insurance, no MOT, lights not working, drivers door
not secure, one bald tyre, and some other stuff I can't remember.
Penalty - more points on his license than he'd care to mention, a fine
he couldn't afford to pay, and insurance premiums multiplied by about
5-10 times.

He didn't buy the car!