Re: Putting away the toy for the winter

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Putting away the toy for the winter
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:14:52 -0700 (PDT)
but fred, it was only a 7.1, and located out with the rattle snakes...and me...
:)

--- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:

> Laura, you very seldom leave yourself open like this = = earthquakes ==fires
> ==mudslides == and more earthquakes ==, I'm not taking sides in this, just
> acting Perry Mason like.   "FT"

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright