Re: Putting away the toy for the winter

To: "larry hooven" <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Putting away the toy for the winter
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:23:21 -0400 (EDT)
we have earthquakes here in florida?  screw that, I'm moving.

wait, if we had a quake here, on the limestone base we have, we'd have
sinkholes and collapsing and all sorts of that kind of stuff.  is this
right, laura?

and I can't let you slander my state like that without a reply. (it may
have its problems, but only _we_ can say that!)  don't y'all have the
rainy season in california?  and hollywood?  and carb?  and los angleles?
and...

oh, and y'all can't say "y'all" without sounding silly ;-).

scott, in hot rainy humid income tax free florida and loving it.