Re: Headlites on

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlites on
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:49:45 -0700
Ken,

I think this is a good idea.  My 2000 New Beetle 1.8T has automatic
headlights that are activated when the emergency brake is off.  At first, I
didn't know if I was crazy about the idea of daytime headlights, but as I
began to realize the value of them as an extra margin of safety, my
reluctance disappeared.  Because my Spitfire is so small and low, I PREFER
to run it during the day with the headlights on,but I invariably forget to
turn the darn things OFF!

Let me know if anyone comes up with something sensible.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site