Re: tires

To: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 05:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
David,
What kind of pressure are you running in the 175's?
I've got 185/70-13's on my '80 1500 on stock 4.5"
rims.
I often push this setup pretty hard, and have no
wiggle or stability problem. But I run 28-32 lbs. in
them.

I have had good results with 185/60-13 on 5.5" rims
too.

YMMV

Carter Shore

http://invites.yahoo.com