RE: tires

To: david <engstrom@tstonramp.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: tires
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:56:02 -0400
I have just put on Pirelli 400's, 175/70 x 13.  No clearance problems,
handles fine.  I inflate them to the original Triumph recommended values (21
psi front, 25 psi rear?) realizing that 30 years later it isn't exactly
relevant, but it's a point of departure.  You might try different pressure.
32 psi seems way to high.

Terrence N. Banbury
1967 SPITFIRE MK III
1988 Honda Accord lX