Re: Fuel

To: mikech@sprynet.com, owner-spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Fuel
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:03:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/0 4:32:37 PM, mikech@sprynet.com wrote:

<<Here the balance I was talking about. The artificially induced high
compression from the extreme boost pressures requires a slower burning fuel,
but this requires an extreme timing advance so by the time the piston is on
its way back down the cylinder bore everything is into "max burn mode" (high
tech term).>>

Hey Mike, if you get the opportunity, check out the A/Fuel Dragsters running
in the FMD class, no blowers, just straight injected nitro and moderate
compression.  I've been enjoying this friendly banter, hope we aren't making
others upset.

        Michael