Re: Seat Foams

To: SMatson802@aol.com
Subject: Re: Seat Foams
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:03:19 -0700
Steve,
I suppose you could make your own if you have a good pattern (not likely if
yours are in the same condition mine were).  If you do be
sure to use "Loaded Foam" available from upholstery shops.  The stuff you get
at most stores collapses too much to give the proper
support.

I broke down and bought the back foam from BPNW.

Joe