Re: Seat Foams

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Foams
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:14:13 -0700
I agree with Eric.  I recently had my seats completely reupholstered with
new foams and skins and expect them to last for years.  Besides, until we
can start driving our cars while standing up, I consider this expense one of
the most necessary and practical investments to make!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!