Re: Seat Foams

To: SMatson802@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Foams
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:24:28 +0100

Steve, the foams will disintegrate gradually, and, as with everything gradual,
you will not notice (e.g. the way shock absorbers go gradually - you never
notice until they start spewing fluid out).  Therefore, don't worry - you'll be
able to sit on a "naugahide covered seat frame" without even realising it!!!
:-)

Dean

(PS - Buy some new foams!)