RE: Advice on removing Pulley Nut

To: "Bernard Christian-Woodruff" <Bernard.Christian-Woodruff@ping.be>
Subject: RE: Advice on removing Pulley Nut
From: "BillG" <wrgingerich@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:40:07 -0500
Hi Bernard;

I know just how you feel.  I've done all those things, and have felt
completely defeated.  My solution was an impact wrench.  About 2 seconds and
the nut came off.  If you don't have access to one, you might try torqueing
the nut with your wrench and then tap/pound on the socket/wrench.  The
vibration might do the trick.

Bill G
1974 Spitfire