Horrors! I split my seat!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Horrors! I split my seat!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2000 23:06:49 GMT-0600
Whilst installing the new stereo yesterday, I noticed that my seat is split
right along the seam! I haven't any idea how long it's been like that as I
usually have a towel on the seat during hot weather.

A friend of mine has offered to have it redone for me, but I need my car. So,
the question is...

I know how to take the seats out and put them back in-
Would the passenger side seat fit in the drivers side?(That way I could have
the seat repaired and still have a car to drive!)

Any suggestions?

Laura G.