Re: Horrors! I split my seat!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Horrors! I split my seat!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:55:57 -0700
Joe,

Are you sure it wouldn't fit -- temporarily at least?  I know it might feel
a bit funny and not angle correctly, but I think that it should physically
fit, just like a right shoe will fit on a left foot.  You wouldn't want to
wear your shoes backwards for very long, but if you're walking over hot
coals, it beats the alternative!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!