Re: Horrors! I split my seat!

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horrors! I split my seat!
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:20:44 -0600
I beg to differ to those who say the "seat" is not interchangeable - if you
mean the seat, not the whole assembly.

I did change the "seat" portion for the very same reason.  Bend the two clips
forward under the front of the "seat" to remove it from the frame, lift and
pull.
Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,