Re: Silver cars (was Re: Metal prep started -- reassurance?)

To: steph71tr6@crosswinds.net
Subject: Re: Silver cars (was Re: Metal prep started -- reassurance?)
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:05:07 -0700
I've always found it effective, when alone, to step on the brake pedal,
and then VERY FAST, run to the rear of the car.  IF you're fast enough it
works.  Of course you have to be faster than the speed of light.  Not a
problem for people who live in Oregon.  You know, we have the ability to
run between all the rain drops.

Brad

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.