RE: Triumph

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Triumph
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:25:09 +0200
Thanks Fred

Maybe the lack of a real president is creating a negative atmosphere. I have
sympathy for that , so no ill feelings towards anyone from my side , but if
you don't find a president soon , we'll send you ours ( don't worry we'll
pay you for taking him ) :-)

Kind regards
Chris de Wet
P O Box 472 , Iffy  , 0260  ,  South Africa  .
One '56 TR. 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .